Batch Operator Small Powder Department 2nd Shift
The QUIKRETE® Companies, the leading producer of packaged concrete and related products, has an immediate, Second shift (3:30PM-12AM) opening in our Logan Township facility for hardworking, dependable, Batch Operator.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Must be able to operate and work around industrial machinery.
- Must be able to wear respirators, safety glasses, and or hearing protection in required areas.
- Must be able to work with others with limited supervision.
- Must be clean shaven per OSHA standard
Good basic math skills to maintain accurate records, Ability to read, write and speak English. Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions.
H.S. degree or equivalent and the ability to speak, read, and write English are required. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Send resume to:
Experience in heavy lifting in a production environment. Ability to operate computerized equipment required.
Must be able to take direction in a manufacturing environment with ever changing demands.
Duties included material handling, machine operation, housekeeping, and similar tasks. High Scholl Degree or equivalent and the ability to speak, read, and write English are required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.