Great Care, Delivered™ is the promise that we make to our customers. If you have a passion for helping animals, and a love for serving others, we want you to help us deliver on that promise by joining our Customer Care Team.
What you’ll do:
- Handle inbound calls from our customers, understanding their requests, and helping them get the medication they need
- You’ll WOW our customers and build their loyalty through your amazing personal customer focus
- You'll help ensure pet owners and vets get the medicine in a timely fashion
- You’ll sit in our brand new, state-of-the-art, open floor plan, Contact Center. It's a collaborative environment where you’ll be free to share your ideas and opinions with your team
- Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out in the workforce, we have an opportunity for you. You’ll start by completing our 4-week training program, which will have you making real contributions in as little as two weeks. We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful on the job!
What you’ve done:
- Obtained a High School Diploma or GED
- Established strong basic math skills
- You’re computer savvy and can navigate the internet with ease
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a customer-centric environment. Never worked in a call center? No problem!
Automatic Bonus Points:
- You’ve attended some college or have earned a degree
- Bilingual and can speak Spanish - a plus but not required
- You’re a Microsoft Office expert and can navigate Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
Who you are:
- Energized by interacting with and helping people
- Customer minded through and through
- Always show up (on time) with a positive, professional attitude. No exceptions!
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and can follow procedures
- An excellent oral & written communicator who teammates and customers love to work with
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company contribution
- Life and disability insurance
- A generous paid time off program that increases every year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for growth - We believe in promoting from within and do so through our internal job posting program!
When will you work?
You will go through 4 weeks of paid training Monday - Friday.. Once training is complete, the work hours for this position may vary Monday - Friday, shifts ranging from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm, and one Saturday a month working 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.