Thomas Foods International USA is seeking to hire Food Production Line Packers. No experience needed and training will be provided. TFI USA offers excellent benefits including low cost health insurance, 401K retirement plan with a company match, paid time off, free sample meat products, and much more! Growth opportunities available throughout our Swedesboro, NJ facility & office.
The Packer is responsible for contributing to the coordinated efforts of the Meat Production facility. This individual must possess a strong attention to detail to ensure quality and accuracy of packing process.
- Ensure full compliance of all company policies and procedures that pertain to the ongoing operation of the Meat Production facility
- Ensure execution of cleaning and sanitation practices that are in strict accordance with both Government regulation and TFI USA Meat Production policies and procedures
- Ensure proper Health & Safety practices are adhered to in an effort towards optimizing efficiency, work safety and food safety
- Responsible for ensuring correct amount of product is packaged in boxes
- Confirm dates and labels are on product before packing inside of box
- Any additional task set forth by the Production Manager