Thomas Foods International USA is seeking to hire Food Production Sanitation Workers. No experience needed and training will be provided. TFI USA offers excellent benefits including low cost health insurance, 401K retirement plan with a company match, paid time off, free sample meat products, and much more! Growth opportunities available throughout our Swedesboro, NJ facility & office.
The Sanitation worker is responsible for the proper cleaning of all equipment used inside the Meat Processing Room. This is a 3rd shift position, 9pm - 6am, Monday - Friday with Saturdays and Sundays as needed based on the Processing schedule.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned to meet acceptable quality standards
- Report food safety and quality issues to Sanitation and Plant management and SQFP
- Carry out all QC/QA directives as they pertain to plant cleaning and sanitation as communicated by the Sanitation Supervisor
- Ensure cleanliness of all production machinery and facility areas
- Comply with, understand and carry out all relevant company policies and standards
- Execute cleaning and sanitation procedures according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Maintain safe work environment
- Ensure proper ventilation and personal protective equipment is used as required/needed when cleaning equipment
- Ensure sanitation schedule is kept up to date
- Ensure trash and cardboard are emptied and maintained throughout the shift
- Remove empty pallets from all areas as needed and transport to the shipping area; ensure pallets are stacked neatly and safely
- Additional tasks as requested by management within scope and abilities