Forklift Operator 2nd shift
The QUIKRETE® Companies, the leading producer of packaged concrete and related products, has an immediate, Second shift (3:30PM-12AM) opening in our Logan Township facility for a hardworking, dependable Forklift Operator.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Must be able to operate and work around industrial machinery.
- Must be able to wear respirators, safety glasses, and or hearing protection in required areas.
- Must be able to work with others with limited supervision.
- Must have 6 months verifiable forklift experience.
- Must be able to take direction in a manufacturing environment with ever changing demands.
- High School Degree or equivalent and the ability to speak, read, and write English are required.
Duties included material handling, machine operation, housekeeping, and similar tasks.
We offer medical, dental, vision after 60 days of service. Company paid short and long term disability, company paid life insurance and 401K.