Thomas Foods International USA is seeking to hire experienced Forklift Operators. TFI USA offers excellent benefits including low cost health insurance, 401K retirement plan with a company match, paid time off, free sample meat products, and much more! Growth opportunities available throughout our Swedesboro, NJ facility & office.
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Forklift Operator is responsible for the loading and unloading of transport trucks as well as moving product to designated areas for storage.
- Safely drive a forklift; perform basic operation such as driving forward and backwards, lifting, and lowering the boom and maneuvering in tight areas without causing damage while following all safety regulations.
- Working with a racking system as well as loading and unloading of pallets, pulling, and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks while maximizing storage by stacking vertically.
- Using an electronic Warehouse Management System to manage and control inventory
- Maintain a safe and orderly storage area for products
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned area
- Maintain records of daily checklist (pre-trip inspection)
- Inspect all incoming product for damage
- Sort inbound boxes by type
- Restack, rewrap and repair pallets as needed with careful regard for the product
- Any additional task set forth by Warehouse management, within scope and ability