The North American subsidiary of a leading international machinery manufacturing company located in Swedesboro NJ is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team. This is a great opportunity for HR professionals who are looking to grow within a company. We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, paid vacation, and full reimbursement for all travel expenses.
- Facilitating human resources processes
- Payroll processing with ADP Resource
- Time clock administration
- Resolving benefits-related problems
- Maintaining employee files
- Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with new employee hiring processes
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
- Provide additional support with all other duties as required.
- Assisting with accounts payable processing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years in Human Resources, Accounting, or Office administration role
- Strong working knowledge of benefit administration, HR compliance, and payroll.
- Experience in HR and Payroll reporting
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or ERP system a plus
- Ability to diagnose problems and initiate solutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with an attention to quality and timely analyses and reporting.
- Strong communication skills and highly self-motivated.
This is an immediate opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours of resume review.