A Great New Opportunity Is Available For An Experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician!
CST Pavers, a division of Quikrete Company located in Pedricktown, New Jersey has an immediate opening for an Electrical Maintenance Technician. This position will support a state-of-the-art high volume concrete products manufacturing operation.
The ideal candidate will have electro-mechanical experience and be able to read prints, diagrams, schematics, programs and operating instructions and possess experience in motor control and relay logic. PLC programming with excellent troubleshooting skills. Experience with inverters, ASI networks, F-Link network, ProfiBus network highly desired.
Must have Hess or other Big Board equipment experience.
Job Description Summary
- Install, adjust, and repair production equipment and special purpose machines as assigned
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks as assigned
- Test malfunctioning machinery, determine repairs and discuss with head mechanic for approval and repair as needed
- Install equipment and electrical components and test to ensure proper functioning
- Dismantle equipment to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools
- Lubricate and clean parts and equipment to ensure proper operation
- Must have experience in a concrete block or paver plant
- Strong mechanical skills
- Familar with hydraulic and pnuematic system maintenance
- Strong electrical maintenance skills
Great starting rate, paid vacation and holidays. Benefits-medical, dental and vision- available after 90 days and 401k plan.