Job Summary The role of the ISR is to grow customer sales in alignment with goals set forth by the RSM, and to deliver excellent customer service to the delight of our customers.
Responsibilities Reports to REGIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER (RAM) Key Performance Criteria · Meet individual sales goals.
· Adherence to company policy and procedures with a professional demeanor.
· Meet and exceed both internal and external customers’ expectations.
· Knowledge of IV's competitive advantages and enthusiasm for helping customers.
· Great attitude and passion to work with people and help them succee Personal Specification: · A good fit with the Industrial Valco culture - ethical, resourceful and reliable
· Excellent Telephone manner.
· A strong team player with a competitive nature
· Works well under pressure with the ability to face difficult challenges.
· An amiable worker that is tolerant of diverse personalities
· Committed to continual product knowledge training and personal growth
· Punctual, timely and willing to work overtime as necessary. Qualifications, Essential Knowledge & Experience · Associates Degree Minimum Preferred
· 4 years of experience in industrial PVF sales
· Knowledge of all product offerings and appropriate application.
· Proficiency with MS Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
· Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
· Able to manage own time without direct daily supervision.
· Desire to learn, grow and improve your skill sets