- Responsible for the proper set-up, start-up and operating of production sealing, filling and labeling machines and ensure machine runs highly efficient on a daily basis.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance (PM's), Clean, Inspect, Lubricate (CIL's) and conduct proper trouble shooting as necessary.
- Identify equipment inefficiencies and perform preventative maintenance in basic maintenance of the equipment
- Responsible for following all standard operating procedures and completing all necessary quality assurance documents.
- Follow all good manufacturing, food safety, people safety and equipment safety on a daily basis.
This is a 2nd shift position. This position works on our production schedule, which is Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, and Sat. Start time is 3pm with no scheduled out time, but typically ends at approx. 2am.
- Must have HS Diploma / GED
- Must have basic comprehension of math
- Must be able to read, write, speak, English
- Must have at least 1-2 years of machine operator experience
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance is a plus
- Strong experience working with set-up/start-up and operation of sealing/filling machines
- Strong mechanical aptitude skills
- Good computer skills or working with control panels of a machine
- Good/Strong trouble shooting skills
- Strong understanding of quality and hitting production goals
- Good understanding of sensors equipment and running multiple configurations of machines
- Has worked in complex manufacturing production environments. High volume with advance machines.