Thomas Foods International USA is seeking to hire Meat Cutters/Butchers in our Meat Production Plant. $.75/hour shift differential paid to 2nd shift workers. No experience necessary, training will be provided. TFI USA offers excellent benefits including low cost health insurance, 401K retirement plan with a company match, paid time off, free sample meat products, and much more! Growth opportunities available throughout our Swedesboro, NJ facility & office.
The Meat Cutter / Butcher is responsible for contributing to the coordinated efforts of the Meat Production facility. This includes cutting, trimming, preparation and presentation of high-quality fresh meats (beef and lamb products).
- Ensure full compliance of all company policies and procedures that pertain to the ongoing operation of the Meat Production facility
- Ensure execution of cleaning and sanitation practices that are in strict accordance with both Government regulation and TFI USA Meat Production policies and procedures
- Ensure proper Health & Safety practices are adhered to in an effort towards optimizing efficiency, work safety and food safety
- Actively participate in helping to create a team-oriented work environment such as providing support and assistance to all fellow team members as required
- Actively participate in the ongoing effort to improve business practices of the Meat Production facility
- Production of all fresh meat items including cutting and trimming
- Additional tasks as requested by the Production Manager, within scope and abilities