Control your own destiny! We have the work and the training opportunities to help our Technicians succeed. We are looking for teammates that care as much about our customers as we do. Our technicians have opportunities to perform mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, and software diagnostics and repairs. We encourage Techs to earn ASE’s, CDL’s, and State Inspection Licenses. If you are ready to take your skills to the next level contact us today!
We are committed to our customers and our ability to provide rewarding careers for our employees. Benefits include Medical Insurance ( two options to choose from ), Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, PTO Plan, Paid Holidays, generous 401k match. We also offer opportunity to sign up for Supplemental Life, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurances.
Bentley Truck Services is a full service commercial truck dealership offering commercial truck leasing, truck rentals, new and used truck sales, parts and service. Bentley Truck Services is an authorized dealer for Isuzu Commercial Trucks, Hino Trucks, Mitsubishi Fuso and Workhorse Trucks. We have locations in North East Philadelphia, South Philadelphia, and Landenberg in PA, Logan Twp. & Maple Shade in NJ, New Castle, Delaware and Miami, Florida.
Diesel Technician – Job Summary
Position requires Technician with desire and aptitude to increase their skill set and maintain a high- quality level on diagnostic and repair functions.
Diesel Technician – Primary Responsibilities
- Repairs and maintains all components in light, medium and heavy duty trucks.
- Operate various manufacturer computer programs to run diagnostic tests.
- Diagnoses trouble codes, disassembles engines and other truck components, and examines parts for defects and excessive wear.
- Reconditions and replaces truck parts and components using, hand tools, pneumatic tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Perform annual state and federal safety inspections: checking safety equipment, including the glass, horn, brakes, tire tread and exterior lights.
- Perform emissions inspections/measure carbon emissions.
- Stay current on state and federal regulations and emissions codes.
Diesel Technician – Position Requirements
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in diagnosing and repairing light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.
- Diagnostics and repair of air and hydraulic brake systems, steering and suspension systems, electrical systems, heating and air conditioning systems, engine mechanical repairs.
- Experience perform PM related services.
- Accurately document work performed on repair orders.
- Certifications on either Isuzu or Hino products are a plus.
- State Inspection License (PA) and/or DOT Inspection License (NJ, DE) Preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license: CDL Preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs/push-pull 75lbs
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug screening required by DOT.
Bentley Truck Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind.