Doll America is a growing company that provides many fantastic opportunities and benefits. We are seeking an installation/assembly mechanic.
- Installation/assembly/mounting of Doll product to various chassis
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment malfunctions using electrical and hydraulic schematics with test equipment is required.
- Repairing, reconditioning and maintaining equipment components.
- Preparing service reports.
- Planning and control costs of repair jobs.
- Maintain company equipment; keep in clean and orderly condition.
- Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PMI's).
- Communicate orally and in writing information, instructions and explanations to associates and management regarding equipment conditions, problems and recommendations.
- Work safe at all time. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Knowledge of drive-trains, diesel and gasoline engines, propane fuel systems, complex electrical and hydraulic systems, and metal fabrication and welding.
- Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Individuals need to be "team players" with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.
Knowledge of Airport Ground Service Equipment (GSE) is a plus.
Must Possess a valid driver license.
Technician should own and maintain some personal tools and test equipment to perform their job.
Must be able to lift, push, pull or move up to 75lbs and /or more.
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Paid vacation/PTO
- Full benefits package
MUST PASS DRUG SCREEN AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Work hours are full time, days, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Salary is based upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanic: 1 year
- High school
- Bridgeport, NJ
- Driver's License
Required work authorization:
Job Type: Full-time