Under the supervision of the Production Supervisor the IM will be responsible for inputting information into the inventory system.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Inputs the finished product information into the inventory system using a scanner
- Records code dates and quantities
- Verifies the packaging is correct
- Generates a reconciliation report to provide documentation for lot traceability
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety rules.
- Perform any and all duties as requested by the Supervisor.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and written.
- Able to work flexible work schedule.
- Experience using an RF Scanner
- Experience with moving inventory in a WMS
- Basic computer skills
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic reading and math skills are preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and stand for long periods.
- Possess communication, teamwork, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be willing and able to work in a cold and wet environment (34-38 degrees).
- Must be willing and able to work overtime.
- Must have reliable transportation.