Thomas Foods International USA is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Compliance Coordinator. TFI USA offers excellent benefits including low cost health insurance, 401K retirement plan with a company match, paid time off, free sample meat products, and much more! Growth opportunities available throughout our Swedesboro, NJ facility & office.
The Quality Assurance Compliance Coordinator will ensure that all documentation related to product safety, legality, and quality systems is maintained in compliance, with government, customer, and third-party requirements. Maintains records of product quality for regulatory and company use.
- Review, verify, file, and maintain records relating to product safety, legality, and quality systems
- Become knowledgeable in the requirements of third-party auditors such as: SQF, USDA, etc.
- Ensure compliance to specifications of Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Conduct audits of procedures used in all areas of the company and issue a completed report with corrective actions to relevant managers and supervisors
- Maintain schedule calendars to stay on track with internal audits, mock trace exercises, training, and management of internal GAP assessments
- Conduct follow-up with Managers to ensure that corrective actions to deviations are being completed in a timely manner
- Verify annual review of processing and warehouse specific procedures and forms are being completed by management
- Verifies informational paperwork is maintained current based on current raw ingredient and packaging registers
- Participate in mock trace exercises to verify compliance with traceability expectations
- Verify product formula compliance and Finished Food Specifications
- Enforce the GMP, Food Safety and Safety Procedures
- Assist the Director of Quality in maintaining department documentation and audit materials
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by Quality Management, within scope and ability