Who Is Apollo?
At Apollo, we’re on a mission to make retailers and brands look their best! Because simply put, when products look good, they sell more.
We are currently hiring for a 2 Month project in Logan Township with possible for opportunities with our client beyond that. The position will be assisting a 150+ person crew set up the organizational structure of a new fulfillment center. The primary duty is assembly cardboard box style shelving units.
All work is done in a safe and socially distant manner.
- Monday - Friday work days, working from Morning to Afternoon. Must be available until 5pm.
- Assist in creation of new cardboard shelving units.
- OSHA Safety training and certification, provided to you, before shift start.
- Carry out the needs of the company while supporting all Apollo policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with co-workers and store managers
- Accurate and on-time project completion
- Thorough and timely reporting
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Keep safety standards per OSHA required guidelines and report accidents immediately
- Must wear black shirt and safety items. All safety items to be provided by Apollo.
- Steel Toe Shoes preferred
- Ability to stand, kneel for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs. Job may contain awkward carrying or positioning.
- Comfortable climbing ladders and being around heavy shelving and equipment
- Warehouse and/or merchandising experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of fixture sets including, racking, shelves and light assembly is a plus!
Whether on solo or team projects, our merchandisers are passionate about our mission and eager to complete their work on time and at the highest level of professionalism.
We want people to succeed at Apollo, that’s why we offer free training resources to help our merchandisers grow. And even though all of our merchandisers are part-time hourly, projects can range from 1-30 hours per week based on volume. We pay both mileage and travel pay and offer minimum essential health care coverage. For those who travel, we also offer hotel and per diem! We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to grow within our company.
Want to wear our shirt and badge? Cool. Let’s chat!