- February 15, 2022
Women Who Shine - International Best Selling, Co-Author Brooke A. Conaway • 8/2021
- 30 Inspiring stories of shining light into the world
- #1 in Amazon’s Women in Business, Divorce, Military Families, and Mental Health categories
- The eighth book from the Inspired Impact Book Series by Publisher Kate Butler Books
Swedesboro Woolwich School District PTO • 7/2018 to Present
Board Member – Swedesboro Woolwich School District PTO
Vice President for Margaret Clifford Elementary • 5/2018 to 7/2019
MCAS (Marine Corps Air Station) Cherry Point Officer’s Spouse Club • 7/2010 to 6/2013
• President – Hospitality Management Society
Eta Sigma Delta Member – International Hospitality Management Honor Society
• Manages data input and client contact for over 200 of our preferred select employer groups.
• Produces and manages the Credit Union’s social media platforms, provides creative content, initiates integrated marketing campaigns and executes all aspects of our special events.
• Provides excellent account customer assistance to members, including a full range of retail services, maintenance requests, account documentations, loan or financial applications.
• Played pivotal support role to the implementation of the family’s private dental practice.
• Initiated and executed all marketing, social media, promotional events and interior design.
• Completed all small business administrative and human resource functions; recruiting, payroll, employee training, team meetings and disciplinary action of dental office staff.
• Online home décor, crafting and design business. Conducted creative design classes on home projects, painted interior refinishing’s of antiques and produced upcycled materials.
• Identified quality candidates through recruiting sourcing, screened and interviewed, gave plant tours, explained job responsibilities, completed and input all human resource functions, conducted employment verification and identification reviews.
• Completed all logistical and management functions including; new hire orientation and OSHA Safety Training classes, performance reviews and disciplinary action.
• Acted as a liaison for Aerotek at the Hatteras-CABO Yachts Manufacturing facility by maintaining a close relationship with client managers and the human resource department, understanding their needs to provide quality contractors and ideal candidates.