4+ years of Leadership Experience, Project Handling, and Customer Service
- March 9, 2022
Amazon Warehouse ACY5 - Township of Logan, NJ
May 2020 to December 2021
As a Process Assistant, my role is to manage associates throughout the warehouse to ensure goals are met, projects are completed, and excitement is spread to keep employees motivated throughout the day.
I have learned every role that a Process Assistant can learn in this warehouse some examples being managing trailer moves in the dockyard, moving associates to the needed areas of work, and ensuring that everyone is held to work standards.
- I was able to learn all of these things in a fast-paced environment in under a year.
- Managed 50+ associates and ensured the team met daily goals in production.
Amazon Fulfillment Center TEB3 - Township of Logan, NJ
September 2017 to May 2020
As a warehouse associate, I ensure orders are picked, packed, and shipped in due time for customers.
- Taught/ trained other associates how to perform their jobs correctly.
- Was a Seasonal Manager and managed 25+ people as they performed their duties.
- Created shortcuts for long tasks.
- Communicated with a lot of people in order to get what was needed at times.