- Logan Township
- May 31, 2021
I'm a self motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and decisive team player who provides a service quality that is second to none that includes: an emphasis on policies & procedures, multi-tasking, being detail-oriented, and operations. Past 6 years I've successfully Supervised the daily operations of the Product Data Team, including the Product Data Coordinator and Product Data Assistants.
Supervises the daily operations of the Product Data Team, including the Product Data Coordinator and Product Data Assistants.
• Accurately and efficiently coordinates the set-up of all NEW items in JDE and PIM, through either Z -File upload process or manual entry.
• Outlines Product Data Assistants’ daily priorities for New Item Set-up Listing creation and set-up.
• Provides guidance to Product Data Coordinator in the management of smaller programs and item launches.
• Initiates the creation and distribution of all New Item Set-up Listings for major programs and Unique Industries product launches in JDE and PIM (Product Information Management System.)
• Manages the upload of New Item Set-up Listings into Sharepoint and sends distribution emails to various department staff for collection of item data.
• Sets up new product data codes in JDE as required. (Including ensemble, item dimension, unique product class, and product group price codes).
• Responsible for frequent review of JDE and PIM item data integrity in both systems.
• Coordinates communication of all new item detail changes and updates all necessary internal staff.
• Coordinates with Marketing Specialist to insure accurate item data is reflected in all catalogs.
• Assist Senior Product Data Marketing Manager in compiling, reviewing and maintaining item pricing and licensing rights and royalties in JDE.
• Maintains documentation and training materials of all department processes and best practices.
• Coordinates ongoing training of the Product Data Team.
• Reviews timeforce for Product Data department hourly employees.
• Identifies areas and or processes that could be improved or made more efficient, and recommends such steps to manager.
• Works on special projects, as needed.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Supports Merchandise Catalog Director to obtain optimal sources for products by the following:
Developing and maintaining vendor information files, developing Industry knowledge, testing products for performance capabilities, quality assurance, customer service, assisting in the product development process, forwarding information and specifications to suppliers, evaluating pricing.
• Able to thrive at a fast paced work environment and meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Responsible for the organization, maintenance and the implement and delivery of monthly Catalog.
• Retrieve Reports in Excel and manipulate the files for formatting.
• Print profit history using Access Software.
• Work in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Assist other departments during high volume work periods.
• Selected as Employee of the month in June 2012.