- July 13, 2020
Experienced Software Engineer with over 40 years of experience in various roles in the technology industry for hardware and software delivery. The areas include Developer, Manual and Automated Testing, and Project Management. Ability to work with startup and enterprise organizations and manage full scale multi-million dollar projects. My strong development background allows me to be resourceful, proactive with a sense of urgency and results driven.
- Scrum Master License 000470823 Nov 2015 – Nov 2017
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA) License JQ4070EC2BVEQG93 Nov 2017 – Nov 2019
- Problem Analysis & Resolution ▪ Multiple programming languages ▪ FIS Profile Core Banking System
- Object-Oriented Programming ▪ Strategic Planning and Execution ▪ Test-driven development (TDD)
- Software Development Lifecycle ▪ Requirements Gathering & Analysis ▪ Agile and Scrum process
- AWS Amazon Web Services ▪ WEB Accessibility Guidelines (Section 508 / WCAG 2.0)
Manage GSuite Apps and Services for the domain
Address updates and Alerts that could impact the users, services, and applications
Develop tools, products, and services for site members
Senior Software Engineer in Retail Direct Technology, responsible for the development and the product maintenance of the Core Banking Services that address customer data, bank policies, and compliance requirements using the Profile Banking Services Architecture. CapitalOne has given me the opportunity to work with various lines of business to develop new products, deploy automated testing tools, production, and integration processes.
• Worked in different roles to maintain and develop Banking solutions for the deposit account products
• Influence the direction for tools and processes for GL balancing and TAX processing.
• Coached co-workers as they learned the technology used for the Core Banking system.
• Assisting production teams to address problems and other account concerns.
• Developed tools for the developers to improve development and testing performance
• Python development and support for Data Warehouse projects and file processing.
Software Architect designing for DataSafe® Account Processing Solutions for the Credit Union industry. Provided new solutions for back-office processing to consolidate operating functions. Developed a customer-driven process allowing the Credit Unions to update their version of software remotely.
• Designed and coordinated an Action Ticket Delivery System that allows the Credit Unions to receive software updates and report errors back to the company for analysis by the support department. This allowed the Credit Unions to select and deliver the updates and features they would like to add at any time, reducing the interaction with customer support.
• A member of the team to re-architect the back office used at the Credit Unions to be a browser-based technology and meet accessibility guidelines.
Senior Software engineer to implement new technology for the company developed a new IVR platform that integrated Telephony, Speech recognition, and Web-based services used at the VA, DoD, and Quest Diagnostics.
• Project and Production Manager for IVR construction.
• Responsible for the framework of all IVR platforms that created revenue of millions yearly.
• Technical advisor for all user documentation created and implemented.
• Provided training and instruction on the latest technologies to management and development staff.
• Designed middle-tier utilities used by all applications for accessing the Telephony API.
• Created a WEB Framework for the VA and DoD web sites used to process AudioCare applications.
• Served as project lead migration from MSM to Cache’
• The application complies to Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines