- Logan Township
- September 2, 2019
Senior Software Engineer
- Develop and maintain ISO formatted transactions with FIS for CARD processing including implementing security and PCI policies
- Involved in implementing multiple marketing promotions to promote customer interest in new products
- Provide team members with ongoing feedback, coaching, and counseling on performance while also presenting technical expertise related to job function
- Engage and develop relationships with finance, design, user research, product, testers & other teams across digital
- Collaborate with colleagues, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners to determine story requirements
- Design and develop software related to tax corrections, overdraft protection, and dispute transactions,...
- Research, design and develop software related to ACH and check processing, system accounting reconciliation, fraud reporting, and anomaly resolution.
- Assist production teams with locating trending balance issues and other account concerns.
- Collaborated with and develop strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Identified and reported on issues and trends found in Architectural development escalations and concerns.
- Ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders.
- Worked with management to develop product roadmap to meet current and future business needs.
- Worked with the architect team to deliver proposed work within allotted timelines and budget.
- Developed product architecture including data models, interaction models, user interfaces and workflows.
- Provided technical directions to product development operations and participated in design review meetings and recommended improvements.
Senior Developer/Project Manager
- Responsible for the framework of all IVR platforms that created revenue of over 12 million dollars yearly.
- Teamed with the VA Department of Defense to integrate with the 300 AudioCare applications servers to process pharmacy and appointment request.
- Lead developer for business-critical application, delivering a solution that reduced client onboarding time and improving customer satisfaction.
- Was the Subject Matter Expert within the department.
- Created detailed documentation of user needs, program functions and steps required to develop or modify the current product.
- IVR development- Mumps (Cache'), C++, Assembler, Windows Scripts, Visual Basic
- Currently working with NodeJS, Ionic, and Angular to use on new projects
- IT and G Suite administrator for bbcyouth.org domain and several sub-domains.
Electronic and Engineering Technology – Awarded Ohio Institute of Technology
Scrum Master - License Number on request
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA) License Number on request