- Carneys Point
- March 1, 2022
I am enclosing, for your professional review, a copy of my personal resume.
As you will note, I am seeking to obtain a position that will allow me to display, develop and expand skills previously developed through my years of employment.
In addition, my performance shows motivation, dedication, commitment and willingness to “go the extra mile.” I am flexible in career situations and will perform according to the highest professional standards. I welcome independence and responsibility.
If, upon review of my qualifications, you feel you may have a present or prospective need for an individual such as myself, then I would like to arrange a meeting to discuss the possibilities. Please contact me at the above address or phone number.
Thank you for your time, consideration and reply. I anxiously await your response.
Kevin Leron Norman
Kevin L. Norman
175 Pennsgrove Auburn Rd. Apt.2012
Carneys Point, N.J. 08069
Summary: Highly organized and efficient in fast paced multitasking environments; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity, enthusiasm and in a timely manner. Also creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Greenyard Logistics 04/ 2011- 02/10/2022
Swedesboro, N.J. Supervisor / Forklift Operator
• Provided team members direction on their tasks and job duties throughout the shift.
• Enforced compliance of all safety protocols for IWarehouse units on equipment, personnel and dock flow was being followed, monitored labor management through Iwarehouse systems.
• Clearly and concisely communicated verbally and with formal writing to our customers, inspectors and higher management using Microsoft Outlook.
• Owned the integrity of UniTrak system transactions involved in all inventory movements and adjustments.
• OSHA Certified on the forklift, reach truck, pallet jack and provided accurate, timely, secure loading, unloading and transportation of product.
• Enforced compliance of SOP for RF scanning, receiving inbounds, expediting outbounds, put away, and pre cooling product temperture/ forced air warming for Ginger operations.
Lead/ Forklift Operator
• Coordinate the shipping and receiving orders given by the Operations Manager.
• Consolidated inventory to create space for new product.
• Operated standup forklift to put pallets into the racks.
• Trained new employees on how to pull orders and load trucks.
Woodbury High School
Gloucester County Institute of Technology
Certificate in Marketing Management
Certified Forklift Operator, Labor Management, Leadership Skills, Problem Solving, Conflict Resolution, Oral Communication Skills, Adaptability Skills, Analytical / Logical Thinking Skills.