- Carneys Point
- January 21, 2024
• Administered bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
• Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed, reported changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
• Performed healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
• Participated in case reviews, consulted with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
• Cared for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
• Provided one on one individualized around the clock care for patients with Pica.
• Planned and participated in games, exercises, and assisted in helping residents reach their individual health plan goals.