- March 26, 2019
Azunnah C. Amutah, MBAObjectives:
- An exciting new position in an executive capacity where my leadership and management skills can be exercised to improve the firm's expansion and long-term viability as a successful business, all while utilizing my interpersonal and organizational efficiency qualities.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Publisher, Access)
- Typing 60 WPM.
Semi-fluent and working knowledge of Igbo. Related Skills and Qualifications
- Ambitious, results-oriented, outstanding verbal and written communication, experience working and interacting with all types of individuals in a corporate environment, under minimal supervision.
2001 - 2005
Master’s in Business Administration – Concentration in Project Management Willingboro, NJ
2011 – 2012, 3.92 GPA/4.0 scale
Inducted into exclusive Alpha Chi National College Honor Society D.C. Gamma Chapter August 2012
Inducted into exclusive Golden Key International Honor Society in January 2013 Relevant Work
Experience Albridge an affiliate of Pershing, LLC Pennington, NJ Hopewell, NJ
Albridge Finance Group
January 2016 – Current
· Communicated with supervisor and sales group to identify trends in growth and advisor adoption
· Performed monthly and quarterly accounts receivable reports.
· Timely and accurately updated cash operations procedures, along with cash reconciliations.
· Created a strong sales, service, and operation culture, fostering an environment where all
Associates and employees can achieve goals.
· Resolved client complaints/issues promptly and effectively.
· Reconcile discrepancies between accounts receivable general ledger account and accounts
Receivable trial balance account.
· Create daily and weekly cash reports for accounting management.
· Supervise invoice processing purchase orders expense reports credit memos and payment
· Balanced batch summary reports for verification and approval.
· Coded and processed customer invoice payments.
· Verified details of transactions including funds received and total account balances.
· Conducted month-end balance sheet reviews and reconciled any variances.
Albridge an affiliate of Pershing, LLC Princeton, NJ
Client Relationship Analyst
Client Services Group
November 2014 – January 2016
- Provide support to Financial Advisors of various Broker Dealer or Investment Advisory firms with respect to client investment data within Albridge’s wealth reporting platform.
- Coordinate account and issue resolution with over 150 Mutual Fund, Variable Annuity product companies as well as Data Providers and Custodians
Bank of America, N.A. Hopewell, NJ
Officer/Sr. Trust Administrator/Global Wealth Management Operations Analyst
Global Wealth and Investment Management Group
June 2006– November 2014
- Team building through recognition.
- Act in concert with management and Product Managers, to resolve client issues. Assist Trust Administrators in researching client inquiries that may need to be referred to Product, ensuring pertinent information is gathered prior to submitting to Product.
- Work with Trust Administrators on complex issues prior to being submitted or presented to Associate Trust Officer and Trust Officers(i.e. audit issues, queries) requests and ensure completion.
- Provide and promote ongoing training, ensure consistency across team.
- Conduct regular reviews of procedures and update as necessary. Enlist the participation of all Trust Administrator’s in the procedure review. Through training, ensure that TA’s are aware of and in compliance with all procedures
- Provide comments regarding Trust Administrators strengths and areas for improvement.
- Assist Associate Trust Officer and Trust Officers with projects and client issues as needed.
- Conduct quarterly meetings with units in Trust Services to identify client service and productivity issues, facilitate communication across work groups and improve daily processes.
Volunteer Experience –
Minding our Business Youth Mentoring Program, Trenton Area Soup Kitchen, Planned Parenthood of Mercer County, Trenton Fatherhood Program, Professional
Big Brothers Big Sisters Program
Rider University Alumni Association
Member, 2005 - present
Educational Opportunity Program Alumni Association
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Black Professional Network
American Cancer Society
Member of Run for Dad Walk Planning Committee & Board
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
Member of the Lambda Lambda Sigma Graduate Chapter serving Mercer County, NJ
Edgewater Park Township Committee
Elected official in the Municipality of Edgewater Park Township, Burlington County NJ
2017 – current
Deputy Mayor – 2018 & 2019
References Furnished Upon Request