- Logan Township
- March 27, 2019
American National Insurance Company, Elmer, NJ/Chadds Ford, PA December 2017-Present
Licensed Insurance Agent
- Developed client leads and implemented marketing strategies.
- Established customer-focused, needs based review process to educate client’s on their coverage’s.
- Modeled exceptional customer service skills and appropriate diagnostic sales techniques.
- Achieved coveted Blue Vase Award for life insurance sales.
- Solicited new commercial and personal lines of business.
Farm Family/American National Insurance Company, Elmer, NJ February 2015-December 2017
Recruiting Director/Sales Associate
- Responsible for candidate pipeline development and screening.
- Development and implementation of strategic recruiting systems/processes
- Marketing channel development
- Tracking of new hires intern training progression.
- Ensuring companies staffing requirements are met.
- Tracking of new hires retention goals.
- Solicitation of new commercial and life insurance business.
- Total account review with current client base.
United States Air Force, Tinker Air Force Base, OK April 2009-February 2015
Maintenance Operations Controller- May 2013- February 2015
- Monitored and coordinated aircraft flying and maintenance schedules.
- Maintained visibility of aircraft fleet health indicators.
- Diligently over looked proper execution of flying hours and schedule maintenance.
- Responded to emergencies by requesting support services and notifying appropriate personnel.
- Demonstrated reliable and effective communication skills in order to provide efficient work environment.
- Filed checklists, and maintained records on aircraft locations and regulations.
Training Manager- August 2012- May 2013
- Managed scheduling of annual audiology testing for over 300 aircraft mechanics.
- Supervised request and scheduling process for over 290 personnel.
- Ensured personnel stayed 100% compliant with all OSHA standards.
- Tracked over 20 personnel’s upgrade training and ensured data was updated.
- Directed CPR program certifying unit’s safety and combat readiness.
- Acquired additional training support for 35 personnel enabled for early deployment.
Electrical and Environmental Systems Specialist- April 2009- August 2012
- Supported 100% aircraft upgrade integrity with Boeing personnel for modification operation.
- Performed and supervised aircraft electrical and environmental functions and activities.
- Documented and verified aircraft maintenance and man-hour utilization.
- Troubleshot system malfunctions and performed operational checks after repairs were complete.
- Read and interpreted maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Conducted routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Facilitated critical fuel system maintenance on 14 aircraft worth $4.6B.