- March 1, 2022
Experienced Driver with CDL A license. Have worked for Waste Management in the past, collecting garbage and driving the trucks. I also have worked for DHL doing package delivery and drop off. All endorsements include tankers, hazmat, doubles and triples and forklift.
Under tight deadlines, drives vehicle to customer sites, climbs in and out of vehicle, and walks up and
down stairs as required to pick up and deliver documents and packages to and from customers
according to established procedures, in all weather conditions
• Picks up, handles, and delivers time sensitive documents and packages in a safe and punctual
manner considering traffic patterns
• alternative routes
• traffic regulations
• driving conditions to meet customer and DHL time requirements
• Maintains good work habits, including reporting to work on time and adhering to standard work
and safety procedures.
Under the direction of the Superintendent or General Foreman, a Bus Serviceperson is responsible for
checking and maintaining of all NJ Transit buses for daily services. Report any damages or repairs
needed as directed by the supervisor.
• Check and change bus fluids and maintain required levels
• Clean inside and around buses and steam engines
• Shift and drive buses in and around the garage
• Change tires and conduct periodic inventories
• Inspect items for quality, damage, or overall performance.
• Perform minor maintenance of tools, parts, and equipment.
October 2018 – February 2019) Maintenance Custodial Laborer
• Makes/Assists in making maintenance repairs to buildings and equipment
• Performs general laboring duties: assembly and disassembly of furniture and fixtures, loading and
unloading supplies and equipment
• General janitorial duties and Documenting work instructions/procedures.
• Interpreting production equipment maintenance manuals.
• Organize, assign and direct work assignment to accomplish goals.
• Independently relay and interpret instructions in a team-based environment.
• Assured passenger and crew safe arrival to destinations
• Welcomed passengers onto train and collect fares and announced all stops
• Ensured passengers get off at the correct stations, maintain cleanliness and upkeep of passenger
cars, assisting passengers with luggage as well as on and off the train
• Communicated with the train engineer about any mechanical issues with equipment or tracks
Drove trash truck to collect both residential and commercial waste
• Supervised additional crew members on route
• Kept records of collections made for administrative purposes
• Weekly clean of trucks and handled hazardous materials
• All work performed was outdoor setting at times was very strenuous long hour days with
mandatory overtime. (Snow, Rain, Heat, Cold and stormy weather)