- Logan Township
- November 6, 2019
112 Edward Drive
Swedesboro (Logan Township), New Jersey 08085-1519
856.241.7484 (Home) - 215.327.8311(Cell)
Senior Level Computer Technician/IT Support Specialist with over 23 years of experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Applications in a large, fast-paced, networked environment. Strong communication, hardware diagnostic, troubleshooting, repair, and problem solving skills. Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities without compromising quality standards. Proficient with ISO 9001 standards and audits.
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) – Windows 2000
Microsoft Certified Product Specialist (MCP) – Windows 2000
Microsoft Certified Product Specialist (MCP) – Windows NT Workstation & Server 4.0
Microsoft Networking Essentials
CompTIA A+ Certified Service Technician
OUR LADY OF LOURDES HOSPITAL, Camden, NJ
Windows 10 Deployment Technician 2019
- Setup, imaged, backed up, and deployed new workstations and laptops via ZENworks.
- Serviced 6 different locations totaling over 4000+ users.
- Participated in follow-up quality assurance checks to insure end users’ new devices were working properly.
AMERICAN AIRLINES, Philadelphia, PA
IT Services Technician 2018
- Setup, imaged, and deployed new workstations and laptops.
- Provided technical support to end users on various issues.
- Logged and tracked calls using the Cherwell ITSM Software.
- Project manager for POS installation.
LAGOS, Philadelphia, PA
Systems Administrator 2017
Performed all systems administration tasks across a diverse set of servers and applications, including Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, XIMA, Chronicall, and in-house applications.
- Setup and managed Spiceworks helpdesk software.
- Setup and distributed security swipe cards.
- Coordinated recycling of outdated computer equipment.
- Organized and implemented a cable management system for all visible workstations.
- Setup, configured, and deployed new workstations and laptops.
- Created and organized documentation for all software installs.
MULLICA HILL COLD STORAGE, Pedricktown, NJ
Network Administrator/Desktop Support Technician 2015-2016
- Performed systems administration tasks in a managed network environment and across a diverse set of servers and applications, including Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server, Office 365, Accellos, RAMP, and WMS systems and in-house applications.
- Coordinated, supported, and executed infrastructure operational activities and project deliverables as directed. Administer systems as needed.
- Logged and tracked calls using the ZenDesk ticketing database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Called software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Developed training materials regarding any IT applications being used throughout the company.
- Maintained and troubleshoots all IT related hardware and software issues (Printers, Laptops, Desktops, Mobile Devices, Telephones, RFID, LAN and WAN connections, VPN, Software, etc.).
GREEN TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, Pedricktown, NJ
Help Desk/Desktop Support Technician 2015
- Answered, evaluated, prioritized and resolved incoming help desk tickets through ConnectWise system, telephone, voice mail, and email and in-person requests from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies.
- Interviewed users to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Determined whether problem is caused by hardware such as modem, printer, cables or telephone.
- Handled problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
- Logged and tracked calls using ticketing database, and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Called software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Tested software and hardware to evaluate ease of use ensuring products will aid user in performing work.
- Developed training materials regarding any IT application being used through the company.
- Built workstations and laptops as required using the automated processes. Coordinate hardware problems with the appropriate vendor.
PARX CASINO, Bensalem, PA
IT Technician 2011-2015
Provided technical support to end users on various issues relating to performance or use of the hardware or software via service requests, phone, or email. Worked with off-site users on remote connection issues, as well as WAN, LAN, and VPN problems. Documentmented, maintained, upgraded, or replaced hardware and software for end users.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, Logan Township, NJ
Computer Support Specialist 2009-2011
Performed various hardware and software troubleshooting, networking, training, setup, upgrading, clean up and repairing to multiple independent and residential clienteles, including Wi-Fi, virus removal, Microsoft Windows updates/drivers, and complete system builds.
COMPUCOM, West Deptford, NJ
Operations Manager 2005-2009
Responsible for system and process issues, including design, implementation, evaluation, efficiency, problem solving, and maintenance.
- Ensured operations ran as planned through answering questions, increasing productivity in existing processes, systems training, and problem resolution.
- Prepared reports and records on department activities for upper management. Managed the development, maintenance, and delivery of custom reports.
- Provided work directions, resolved problems, prepared schedules, and set deadlines to ensure timely completion of work, efficiency, and economy.
- Guided, coached, and trained operations personnel as necessary. Initiated or authorized employee hire, promotion, discharge, or transfer. Discussed performance reviews and career planning with team members.
- Team leader for HP Laptop Repair Project.
Quality Control Project Supervisor 2003-2005
Validated and endorsed all products for the HP Demo Project met and exceeded quality standards for both Compucom and Hewlett Packard.
- Coordinated with the receiving department to verify the incoming product volume would comply with the current Service Level Agreement (SLA) conditions.
- Distributed and assigned incoming workloads to appropriate qualified technicians.
- Interacted with Project Administrators to resolve customer service related issues.
EMTEC INC., Mount Laurel, NJ 2003
Technical Services Administrator
Managed, scheduled, and completed repairs for customers with network, server, computer, laptop, and printer problems. Assisted in installs/moves of multiple projects for large Fortune 500 companies.
- Team Leader for a 1000 piece computer image/deployment project that resulted in the assignment being under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Scheduled technicians for emergency service calls with a response time of less than 24 hours.
HEWLETT PACKARD (Formerly Compaq), Swedesboro, NJ 1996-2002
Repair and Troubleshooting Supervisor (2002)
Responsible for the complex activities and staff resources of the repair department in a high volume manufacturing facility. Met production goals without compromising quality standards or exceeding cost constraints. Monitored and controlled inventory of DOA (dead on arrival) products to ensure compliance with ISO 9001 standards. Provided everyday guidance to subordinates, which eliminated inefficiencies and roadblocks.
- Maintained and supervised a staff of 12 Repair Technicians over two 12 hour shifts, six days a week.
- Worked with Product Engineers to overcome hardware supplier’s reworks, which resulted in higher production numbers.
- Lowered DOA inventory from $75,000 to $6,000 over a three month period.
- Initiated communication with hardware vendors to expedite DOA product for RMA testing.
- Implemented and fostered ISO 9001 standards throughout the department and had zero findings during the most recent certification audit.
- Achieved a 98% accuracy rate of DOA inventory.
Senior Repair and Troubleshooting Technician (1998-2001)
Diagnosed, configured, repaired, and tested DOA and damaged products under manufacturers’ warranty standards. Answered, evaluated, and prioritized incoming telephone calls, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance. Logged and tracked service calls using problem management databases. Maintained history records and related problem documentation. Handled problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for configuration problems.
- Provided support to technicians and employees experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer related technologies.
- Worked extended hours during the 9/11 tragedy for emergency replacement of systems lost at the World Trade Center and Pentagon.