- January 8, 2023
Under the direction of the Training and Development Manager, work with Center Management and
Quality Assurance to address necessary changes at the center to help develop a positive and effective
• Coordinate and/or perform employee training of the Company’s SOP and other regulations
• Maintain employee training records according to company SOP’s to ensure they are current and
compliant with all regulations
• Help familiarize employees with established training policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Promotes company-wide training consistency.
• Help schedule trainees’ training periods consistent with center operations and training needs.
• Help maintain training calendar and cross-training analysis
• Perform retraining of staff members
• Assist with performing 6-month and Annual assessment for center personnel including OSHA, cGMP,
and Harassment training along with organizing CLIA training
• Report to Center and Quality Assurance any errors/Issues/events that may affect the safety, purity,
identity, or quality of blood products
• Keeps trainees on task by monitoring progress and performing regular follow-up to complete training
in a timely manner.
• Assist with creating new training material or programs
• Other duties, as assigned